- Unique and colorful pixel art.
- 10 Carefully laid out handmade levels.
- Objective system that keeps you entertained for hours.
- Sidekick feature that adds a touch of strategy to each run.
- Hundreds of upgrades for your ship.
- Carefully balanced and non-grindy progression.
- Random collectibles that give you another extra boost.
- Fun achievements that unlock rewards.
- Outstanding guitar infused chiptune soundtrack.
- Local Multiplayer, let a friend control your wingman. (not on mobile)
Thyrian Defenders is a vertical shooter with a modern progression structure and tons of satisfying upgrades. To advance you must do more than survive.
Each level has four specific objectives that require different strategies to complete, which makes repeated playthroughs a joy. As the hotshot space pilot Taz, you’ll take control of the Titan, a small star fighter with surprising firepower.
But if you want to unlock its full potential you’ll have to collect Gold Parts and purchase hundreds of incremental upgrades in order to improve 8 different ship components. You’re going to need that firepower in order to liberate the Thyrian galaxy from mysteriousinvaders called the Exodon.
Luckily you’ll make friends along the way who often come to aide your fight with the unique sidekick feature.